Is Radiant Heating Right for Your Queens County Home?
When wintertime hits New York, you can bet your life you’ll be glad to have a heating system in your Queens County home. And luckily for you, there is a bevy of heating options to pick from when outfitting your home with one — radiant heating being a particularly compelling option.
But not so fast: Radiant heating is a great option, yes, but is it the right option for you? The answer to that question depends upon radiant heating’s pros and cons and your feelings toward them. If you don’t know what those pros and cons are, just read on, and you’ll know for sure if you should go with radiant heating.
Reasons to Get Radiant Heating
You outfit your Queens County home with heating for one reason: to ensure the place stays warm and comfortable. And with radiant heating, you can bank on enjoying the best comfort in your home thanks to its great features:
- Radiant heating provides uniform heating throughout your home
- Radiant heating eliminates cold flooring — a great benefit for those chilly mornings
- Radiant heating is quiet compared to heating that requires air ducts
Reasons to Avoid Radiant Heating
As you can tell, radiant heating is great if you’re looking for unparalleled comfort in your Queens County home. But don’t let that comfort blind you from some of the costlier downsides inherent in radiant heating:
- Radiant heating can require very expensive retrofitting services
- Radiant heating requires the use of a boiler, which can require its own costly upkeep
- Radiant heating problems are challenging and, thus, costly to repair
Call Us for Your Heating Needs
Whether or not you decide that radiant heating is right for your Queens County home, you need to have the heating contractors at Intercity Plumbing & Heating handle your heating installation and upkeep needs. We have the experience and the dedication to quality work to guarantee that you’ll enjoy the best heating, no matter what kind of heating you decide on.